Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The first steps in research are to get familiar with your topic and discover keywords. To do this, search:
2. Hawai'i History Reference Books
3. Hawai'i History Pictorial Books
What is Wikipedia?
- A Free Online Encyclopedia written by everyday people
- Basic Overview of Topic
- Discover Keywords
- Follow Links and References
Should I use Wikipedia as a source in my research paper?
- NEVER! Instead, You need to find credible, scholarly sources
CLICK HERE to start your Wikipedia search
Hawaii History Reference Books
Hawai'i History Pictorial Books
Windward Community College Library • 45-720 Keaʻahala Rd. • Kāneʻohe, HI 96744
Content: Windward Community College Library