The Hawaiʻi Collection Room has shorter hours than the library building. If you need an item and the room is closed, follow the instructions below.
1. Use the Library Catalog to find the item.
2. Write down the item's call number and title. Make sure the item says "Available". Some copies may only be used inside the library ("Use in Library Only"). All other copies may leave the building.
3. Take this information to the Circulation Desk, where a staff member will retrieve the item and check it out to you.
1. Use the Library Catalog to find the item
2. Under "How to get it", click "Sign in".
3. Select a request option and complete the form that pops up.
4. Wait to be notified of your requested item's availability via your hawaii.edu email
Requests for pickup at the WCC Library are typically filled the next business day.
To limit your search results to the WCC Hawaiian Collection, select ADVANCED SEARCH, then under "Location" select WINDWARD CC: HAWAIIAN COLLECTION.